About the Business Hub
The Business Hub provides information on starting and growing your business.
If you are a small, medium or micro enterprise (SMME), or an entrepreneur planning to start or grow a business, you can contact The Business Hub for assistance.
We help by:
- connecting you with business partners, funders, support organisations or City department;
- offering support programmes and advisory services;
- simplifying communication between the City, other SMMEs and entrepreneurs; and
- providing you with access to new markets.
We do not provide funding for your business, however, we can provide information on finance options.
When your business succeeds it helps to stimulate local economic development and create employment opportunities, which is why we want to help your business thrive.
We can offer advice on:
- accessing economic information and research;
- accessing skills development programmes;
- growing your business;
- navigating City procedures and compliance requirements;
- overcoming business challenges; and
- reducing red tape.
DID YOU KNOW?
An opportunity city: The services offered by The Business Hub are aligned to the strategic focus area in the Integrated Development Plan, as well as the Economic Growth Strategy and Business Support Policy.
Visit our Business Hub facility page for our contact information and opening hours.